Germany's leading trade fair, the FIBERDAYS, are the perfect combination of trade fair, congress, specialist seminars and networking. More than 160 national and international exhibitors present their products, services and information on all aspects of future-proof fibre optics at the Wiesbaden trade fair.
In addition, top-class speakers from politics, science and business will give lectures at the fibre optics fair as part of the trade congress. The certified specialist seminar programme also offers important expert knowledge for technology and networks, products, strategy, financing, sales and many other specialist topics. At the Smart City Plaza, visitors can additionally learn about everything that makes up a smart city in lectures, interactive showcases and a guided tour. FIBERDAYS has not only become Germany's leading trade fair for future-proof fibre optics, but has also established itself as a highlight of the telecommunications industry in other European countries.
Two days that will be worthwhile for you as an exhibitor and trade visitor:
- 3,000 + trade visitors (of which at least 60% are network operators at line level, technology & purchasing)
- Trade congress with top-class speakers from politics, science and business
- Certified seminar programme: 60+ experts for technology & networks, products, strategy, financing, sales and many other experts will pass on their knowledge.
- 200 + exhibitors: The Who's Who of suppliers and service providers will be on site
- Exclusive evening event: networking in a relaxed atmosphere